On time supply of original spare parts and qualified after sales service keep the trains on the track
Modern and effective railway operators expect and require efficiency and reliability of the sanitary systems. No train shall be out of service unnecessarily, but must remain on the tracks, practically 365 days a year. Semvac understands this to perfection.
All operators all over the world expect a fast and efficient service in the event of an unexpected incident.
Therefore Semvac offers:
- Continued supply of OEM spare parts throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Fast and effective assistance and response via our network of global partners.
- Continuous specialised training and ongoing product updates of all of our partners, including train manufacturers, operators and service centres.
- Preventive and systematic maintenance of all products.
- Support and service “24/7” – no problem is too small or large – we help to get trains back on the tracks.